Call Center BPO Resume Samples (Text format)
Center Head – BPO
- Friendly call center agent with XX years of experience in call center and hospitality services. Excellent in overall quality management encompassing testing, usage of tools, and making reports and presentations while implementing quality mechanisms to deliver the desired output. Exposure to Domestic & International business culture thereby having the ability to work in highly diverse environments with people from varied backgrounds.
- Possess natural flair for developing strategies to enhance clients/ customer relations, quality process, process management, audit compliance, call barging, call monitoring, and AHT Handling; excellence in overall quality management encompassing testing, usage of tools, making reports and presentations while implementing quality mechanisms to deliver the desired output.
- Dynamic & result oriented professional with rich cross-functional experience of XX years in handling entire BPO operations ranging from ensuring SLAs, SOPs, Local work instructions, Process flows, Team Forecasting, Workforce Analysis, Basic Matrix Reporting, and recruitment
- Gained significant people & project management skills, capable of managing members having distributed skill sets, ensuring judicious utilization of resources as well as ensuring skill upgrade, competence management, career planning
- Exposure to Domestic & International business culture thereby having the ability to work in highly diverse environments with people from varied backgrounds; mentoring of the team members as well as maintaining TAT, Quality, Productivity, and Behavioral aspects of the Team
- Distinction of steering improvement initiatives with a focus on streamlining & managing operations with proactive planning, introducing new concepts, steering change, etc.
Bachelor of Mass Communications,
Completed, February 2002
Lady Arven College
Ahmedabad, Uttar Pradesh
March 2002 - Current
Customer Service/ Center Head / Call Center Operations Manager
CareerGo Staffing Solutions
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Handled call calibrations and conducted training sessions for the team.
- Provided assistance and overall man management while working with Research and Development team.
- Accountable for direct customer interactions in order to analyze the gaps in services offered to the customer and analyze Qualitative developmental aspects of the process.
- Involved in compiling reports & reviewing project performance with Team Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Established healthy business relations and developed excellent rapport to retain customers and provide technical guidance to Colleagues & customers.
- Supervised regularly various MIS logs like productivity report Overtime, System down, and Transport report with 100% correct data to provide feedback to the top management for the effective rendering of services.
January 2002 - May 2005
Call Center Representative / Senior Team Leader BPO
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Supervised calls from the different desks and handled customer escalations and coordinate with other departments to resolve issues.
- Determined process gaps and designed & conducting training programs to enhance operational efficiency and retain talent by providing optimum opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Created best practice and knowledge sharing database to improve the overall quality & productivity.
- Raising CRF (Candidate Request Form) and conducting interviews for our team if required.
- Accountable for conducting regular meetings with Team and Management to discuss volumes processed.
- Prepared rosters as per desk utilization and maintained timesheets every month.
Managing Difficult Customers
- 10-Key Typing
- Phone Skills
- Learning Product Knowledge
- Extraordinary Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Teamwork Skills
- Writing-Wrote an Article on “Enhance your networking skills” for the daily newspaper.