Air Freight Import Agent Resume Samples (Text format)
Air Freight Import Agent
- Air Freight Import Agent with XX years of proven experience in inspecting, weighing, and estimating charges for freight shipment. Possesses strong knowledge of air operations shipping regulations and real-time tracking. Seeking an opportunity at your company to apply my skills and bring productivity to the company efficiently.
- Skilled in maintaining route supply inventory to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers; providing basic customer service by giving required information; maintaining delivery records; asking for feedback on provided services and resolving client's complaints
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance, names, addresses, and contact numbers; competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery; ability to deliver packages on a timely basis as per the company’s policies
- Proficient in determining destinations by referring to addresses on packages and documents; proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers; ability to record package delivery information, for example, time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner; able to complete paperwork and maintain records accurately and completely; recognized for ensuring the highest degree of security of shipment
- Ability to work with flexible schedules as well as in variable weather conditions; strong customer and interpersonal skills along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization or with customers and clients in a professional and cordial manner
Administration, Bachelor of Mass Communications, Completed, 2006-08-01
UPTU University– Marks null,
Air Freight Import Agent
- Checked the import paperwork to find out what was in the cargo.
- Sorted commodities using a tariff coding system into various charge and tariff groupings.
- Get in touch with vendors and/or claim adjustment teams to sort out delivery difficulties.
- Directed delivery trucks to specific marshaling locations or shipping doors to ensure prompt delivery.
- Estimated shipping and postal costs, as well as entered shipment data into the Cargo wise system.
- Items received were examined, counted, and compared to invoices and other documents. Recorded shortages, and rejecting damaged goods.
- All shipped, received, and shorted products were tracked.
Logistics Coordinator - Import/Export Freight & Logistics Manager
LavinStar Logistics Pvt Ltd.
- Made sure service obligations were met and upheld in line with client and business goals.
- Prepared the paperwork required to finish the import process.
- Helped in ensuring that the quality system was put into place and kept up-to-date within the area of responsibility.
- Created documentation, issued, and delivered to guarantee the correct importation of client supplies.
- Advised clients on delivery, payment, insurance, and all other aspects of airfreight import services that can have an impact on their demands.
- Ensured that the accurate and timely billing of provided services was carried out in accordance with corporate policy.
- Import/export requirements Knowledge
- Engine Repair
- Basic air operations
- Shipping Documentation
- Quote Preparation
- Vendor Coordination
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Supply chain management
- Air traffic emergencies
- Customer Service Professional
- Staff management
- Task prioritization