Tax Preparation and Planning Resume Samples (Text format)
- Extensive experience of XX years in handling tax matters including T.D.S. formalities, preparing & filing Sales Tax, Entry Tax, Central Excise, and Service Tax returns along with computation of total income; collecting various Tax Form Books from the concerned departments and fulfilling all necessary formalities
- Keen understanding of the tax procedures & acts; adept in liaising with various Government & Semi-Government departments viz. the Tax Authorities, Banks & Financial Institutions; performing Tax Planning and undertaking cost-benefit analysis for supporting critical business decisions
- Expert in streamlining effective and tax-efficient strategies for inbound & outbound investments including analysis of proposed GAAP provisions; handling matters related to Direct Tax; preparing tax plans, filing tax returns, and ensuring timely assessment & filing of returns as per the provisions of respective Tax Acts
- Adroit in ensuring timely completion of audit assignments and assisting statutory auditors for completion of Tax & Statutory Audits; an excellent communicator with demonstrated capabilities in negotiating with statutory authorities for securing mandatory sanctions and exemptions
Accounting and Science in Taxation, Bachelor of Commerce, Completed, 2001-04-01
University of Middle East– Marks 70,
Accountancy, Master of Commerce, Completed, 2014-01-01
University of Middle East– Marks null,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Handled matters related to Direct Tax, filled tax returns, and ensured timely assessment & filing of returns as per the provisions of respective Tax Acts.
- Demonstrated capabilities in negotiating with statutory authorities for securing mandatory sanctions and exemptions.
- Filed federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepared tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommended tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintained legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Identified profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information. calculated key ratios and identified areas of tax savings.
UUF Pvt Ltd
- Performed tax assistant duties to the tax department.
- Assisted tax professionals and tax consultants in handling taxation matters.
- Answered and responded to clients’ inquiries on their tax problems.
- Maintained compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities; revise procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for the calculation of tax provisions.
- Scheduled and organized tax works and assignments for tax professionals and practitioners.
- Assisted and supported tax practitioners and professionals in filing tax returns on time.
- Organized and managed all tax reports, statements, and documents relating to clients.
- Assisted and supported an administrative staff of the tax department.
- Assisted and supported the audit team in their tasks of tax audits.
- Maintained strict client confidentiality relating to their tax matters.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Adhered to tax professional standards and ethics in tax assistant functions.
- Financial statements
- Payroll taxes
- Corporate tax law
- Tax returns
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Time management