Bank Teller and Customer Service Resume Samples (Text format)
BANK TELLER & CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
- Accurately & efficiently process & record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, and processing loan payments and money transfers. Promote and advise on the bank's products and services
- Played a vital role in demonstrating outstanding customer service, resolved customer concerns, and helped build customer loyalty; demonstrated a genuine client-centric service culture that ensured customer satisfaction levels were elevated and maintained
- Skilled in assisting bank customers deposit and withdraw money; resolving discrepancies in accounting processes; identifying and resolving customer needs; ensuring quality services to customers; building customer loyalty; processing and performing daily bank transactions
- Instrumental in developing, maintaining, and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current Bank products & services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests & transactions; maintaining basic knowledge and ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies & procedures
- Resourceful at maintaining relationships with clients to achieve quality product and service norms by resolving their service-related critical issues; an enterprising leader with proven dexterity in leading and directing personnel toward the accomplishment of a common goal without compromising on employer-employee relations
Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2000-01-01
GD University– Marks 70,
CBS Corporations Pvt ltd
- Conducted dozens of bank’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals, etc.)
- Made sales referrals, suggested alternate channels, and cross-sell products and services
- Counted currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using the currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks.
- Assisted customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, and resolved complaints or account discrepancies.
- Tracked, recorded, reported, and stored information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Led and managed & monitored the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in banking operations and meeting individual & group targets.
- Created a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance among team members.
Bank Teller and Customer Service
Zion XXX Ltd
- Maintained and balanced cash drawers and reconciled discrepancies
- Involved in following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures
- Managed customer-centric banking operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned department & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms
- Built & maintained healthy business relations with clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
- Identified & networked with prospective clients, generating business from existing accounts, and achieved profitability and increased sales growth
- Cash Drawer Balancing
- Recordkeeping & Documentation
- Customer Confidentiality
- Deposits, Loans, Transfers, Money Orders, and Withdrawals.
- Accounting, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Time Management
- Ability to Multitask
- Customer Service