Stocks and Securities Resume Samples (Text format)
Stocks and Securities Trader / Stocks Trader
- Extensive experience of XX years in purchasing and selling securities for brokerage firm; receiving sales order tickets from Registered Representative, and inspecting forms to ensure accuracy of information; writing and signing sales order confirmation forms to record and approve securities transactions
- Skilled in contacting market makers to execute client orders for the purchase or sale of securities, or completing transactions independently if a brokerage firm is a market maker in requested securities; preparing financial reports to monitor corporate finances
- Adept in reviewing all securities transactions to ensure that trades conform to regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, National Association of Securities Dealers, and other government agencies; providing clients with information on investments, and selling securities and other financial services
- Instrumental in researching and identifying trading strategies and methods leading to greater profit and income for clients; evaluating financial risks and deciding on important daily tasks of an Equity Trader based on available data
- Thorough knowledge of stock market terms and trading practices; ensuring all trading transactions are legitimate and comply with government laws and policies to avoid lawsuits and other penalties; recommending ideas crucial for improving mathematical theories and postulating new ones
SF School of Business Administration , Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2001-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
FYIJ Pvt ltd
- Prepared financial reports to monitor corporate finances.
- researching and identifying trading strategies and methods leading to greater profit and income for clients
- Evaluated financial risks and decided on the important daily tasks of an Equity Trader based on available data
- Ensured all trading transactions are legitimate and complied with government laws and policies to avoid lawsuits and other penalties
- Recommended ideas crucial for improving mathematical theories and postulating new ones.
- Provided clients with information on investments, and selling securities and other financial services.
- Maintained trading data on spreadsheets for prospective research; compare historical average returns, risks, earnings per share, PE ratio, and company prospection for each company.
- Maintained close contact with clients and manage their investment portfolios.
- Created new market-making strategies for electronically traded products.
Banking and Finance
Abc Pvt ltd
New Ashok ngr,
- Contacted prospective clients to present information and explain available services.
- Offered advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
- Monitored financial markets and the performance of individual securities.
- Analyzed company finances to provide recommendations for public offerings, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Managed both day-to-day and long-term strategies for multiple stocks, discussing market news, reading stock journals, and examining stock performance.
- Executed purchases and sales of investment products promptly and efficiently.
- Evaluated cost and revenue of agreements; made bids or offers to buy or sell securities.
- Agreed on buying or selling prices at optimal levels for clients.
- Bought or sold stocks, bonds, commodity futures, foreign currencies, or other securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Identified opportunities or developed channels for the purchase or sale of securities or commodities.
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication Skill
- Time Management
- Ability to work under Pressure