Loan Officer and Agent Resume Samples (Text format)
Loan Officer / Mortgage Loan Officer
- Extensive experience of XX years in approving loans within specified limits, and referring loan applications outside those limits to management for approval; meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Skilled in analyzing applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans; explaining to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Adept in obtaining and compiling copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information; reviewing and updating credit and loan files; reviewing loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs; submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation; handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Adroit in negotiating payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans; marketing bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs; setting-up credit policies, credit lines, procedures, and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Proficient in analyzing potential loan markets and developing referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans; preparing reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forwarding irreconcilable accounts for collector action; arranging for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties
- Possesses a strong sales record which exceeded sales target by 20% currently.
Finance, Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Completed, 2002-03-01
HG University– Marks 70,
Mortgage bankers / Mortgage consultants
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Approved loans for various client bases within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Partnered with realtors and centers of influence at marketing events to gain new prospects for a mortgage and the retail bank.
- Attended meetings and events to ensure constant positive exposure to the mortgage line of business and strengthen relationships with the bank partners.
- Obtained, verified, and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Developed and maintained relationships with 50+ real estate agents, financial planners, individual borrowers, and builders.
Mortgage Loan Officer
- Managed and grew a loan portfolio by regularly exceeding sales targets by 20-50%.
- Met benchmarks in multiple facets including profitability and credit quality.
- Promoted new business development. Actively extended the client portfolio by bringing in 100+ new clients.
- Cooperated with support staff and executive management.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assessed applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Demonstrated different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services to the customers.
- Federal lending regulations
- FHA guidelines
- Conventional and government guidelines
- Property Evaluation
- Financial Analysis Aptitude
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Time Management