Loan Officer / Mortgage Loan Officer
- Extensive experience of XX years in approving loans within specified limits, and referring loan applications outside those limits to management for approval; meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Skilled in analyzing applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans; explaining to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Adept in obtaining and compiling copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information; reviewing and updating credit and loan files; reviewing loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs; submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation; handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Adroit in negotiating payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans; marketing bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs; setting-up credit policies, credit lines, procedures, and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Proficient in analyzing potential loan markets and developing referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans; preparing reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forwarding irreconcilable accounts for collector action; arranging for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties
- Possesses a strong sales record which exceeded sales target by 20% currently.