- Extensive experience of XX years in collecting and analyzing financial, political and socio-economic data; conducting surveys and utilizing various sampling techniques; researching various fields including politics, healthcare, education, energy, etc.
- Adept in making use of historical data; analyzing market trends; advising businesses and governments on economic decisions; studying the economic impact of laws and regulations; developing statistical and econometric models for economic forecasting
- Deft in devising methods and procedures for obtaining data; creating, as well as using, various econometric modelling techniques to develop forecasts; understanding and interpreting data; explaining research methodology and justifying conclusions drawn from research data
- Adroit in analyzing data to test the effectiveness of current policies, products or services and advising on the suitability of alternative courses of action and the allocation of scarce resources; providing economic advice to a range of stakeholders; evaluating past/present economic issues and trends
- Significant work experience as an economist with eminent organizations; in-depth knowledge of theoretical formulation and mathematical inferring of complex problems; notable momentum in utilizing statistical tools and executing related arithmetic