Stock Room / Inventory Professional
- Extensive experience of XX years in maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure the timely availability of products; setting operational standards for all staff to follow; managing excess and aging stock; reviewing service levels on a continuous basis
- Using electronic inventory tracking to scan stock and reconcile inventory; putting forward recommendations for operational policy, procedures, and goals; creating and maintaining spreadsheets to report and analyze data; maintaining effective business relationships with customers.
- Instrumental in issuing purchase orders to customers; presenting written reports and analyses to senior managers; coordinating the shipment of goods from the warehouse; sending reports and documents to customers; investigating customer complaints
- Skilled in supporting the management team in leadership style, training, and promotion of teamwork throughout the stockroom; counting all products and supplies; maintaining and updating records of store inventory; maintaining the stockroom and coordinating all activities with the store management team
- Able to read, interpret, and explain sales and inventory reports; exhibits excellent customer service skills; broad knowledge of store products and holdings; exhibits strong problem-solving skills; possesses physical strength necessary to lift and move inventory