- An Accomplished Retail Merchandising Professional possesses expertise in evaluating human behavior and organizing effective sales through buying and selling of the stocks and goods in the company
- Skilled in handling the inventory and maintaining the checks and records of the product sales and stocks; developing the display modules of the online merchandise, and looking after the departmental policies
- Extensive experience of XX years in relaying the merchandise plan to the buyer who, in turn, can decide on what products, styles, colors, etc. to purchase and from which suppliers, at what price; preparing season change layouts/ensuring all changes are implemented accurately and in a timely manner
- Skilled in identifying, preparing, and maintaining layout changes due to low or high sell-through and inventory volume; assisting the stores with the preparation of promotional and seasonal sale events; analyzing past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Instrumental in devising merchandise plans using the techniques; allocating certain amounts of stock, to each outlet, throughout the season; minimizing stock holdings and commitment to allow for maximum flexibility
- Proven working experience in merchandising; highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate; up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices; commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- Competent in enhancing the standards of the sales records, and maintaining the products' credibility; efficient in dealing with varied kinds of domestic and international clients; capable of skillfully handling the administrative and managerial tasks of the organization