- Extensive experience of XX years in relaying the merchandise plan to the buyer who, in turn, can decide on what products, styles, colours, etc. to purchase and from which suppliers, at what price; preparing season change layouts/ensuring all changes are implemented accurately and in a timely manner
- Skilled in identifying, prepare and maintain layout changes due to low or high sell-through and inventory volume; assisting the stores with preparation of promotional and seasonal sale events; analyzing past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs.
- Instrumental in devising merchandise plan using the techniques; allocating certain amounts of stock, to each outlet, throughout the season; minimizing stock holdings and commitment to allow for maximum flexibility
- Proven working experience in merchandising; highly-creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate; up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices; commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
- Competent in enhancing the standards of the sales records, and maintain the products' credibility; efficient of dealing with varied kinds of domestic and international clients; capable of skillfully handling the administrative and managerial tasks of the organization