Skincare Resume Samples (Text format)
Skincare Specialist / Estheticians
- Adaptable and charismatic skin care specialist with XX years of experience in providing the best treatments to clients after assessing their skin appearance and condition. Possesses good knowledge of the latest industry trends, treatments, products, and research for providing practical and safe advice and treating clients.
- Adept in sterilizing equipment and ensuring work areas are clean and sanitary; using face masks and peels and other specialized products and techniques to treat clients’ facial skin to improve texture and appearance
- Knowledge in determining which colors or products will effectively suit clients and improve their specific quality of skin; performing simple blackhead extraction as needed to help clients achieve healthy, clean, and acne-free skin
- Demonstrating proper techniques for cleaning and caring for skin and recommending skincare regimens based on client needs
- Deft in analyzing skin issues and determining whether you are able to treat the problem or if the client needs to be referred to a medical specialist for further analysis
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, treatments, products, and research for providing practical and safety advice and treating clients
MD Dermatology, Other , Completed, 2001-03-01
GHS Medical College and Hospital
AIMS– Marks 70,
Imphal , MN
- Applied chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots; cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, and/or lotions.
- Treated the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Demonstrated how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens
- Determined which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance
- Kept records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided; perform simple extractions to remove blackheads; remove the body and facial hair by applying wax
- Selected and applied cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics; sterilize equipment and cleaned work areas.
- Collaborated with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to provide patients with preoperative and postoperative skincare
- Referred clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems
- Advised clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Suggested a proper skincare regimen for patients with adverse skin problems.
- Examined clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Evaluated clients’ skin condition and appearance.
- Discussed available treatments and determine which products will improve clients’ skin quality.
- Removed unwanted hair, using wax, laser, or other approved treatments.
- Recommended skin care products, such as cleansers, lotions, or creams.
- Taught and advise clients on how to apply makeup and how to take care of their skin.
- Referred clients to another skincare specialist, such as a dermatologist, for serious skin problems.
- Disinfected equipment and cleaning work areas.
- Health assessments
- Insurance knowledge
- Treatment planning
- Surgical best practices
- Diagnosis and prognosis
- Disease Prevention
- Patient Education
- Preventive Care
- Treatment plan development
- Communication skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Social Understanding
- Active Listening