Skincare Specialist / Estheticians
- Adaptable and charismatic skin care specialist with XX years of experience in providing the best treatments to clients after assessing their skin appearance and condition. Possesses good knowledge of the latest industry trends, treatments, products, and research for providing practical and safe advice and treating clients.
- Adept in sterilizing equipment and ensuring work areas are clean and sanitary; using face masks and peels and other specialized products and techniques to treat clients’ facial skin to improve texture and appearance
- Knowledge in determining which colors or products will effectively suit clients and improve their specific quality of skin; performing simple blackhead extraction as needed to help clients achieve healthy, clean, and acne-free skin
- Demonstrating proper techniques for cleaning and caring for skin and recommending skincare regimens based on client needs
- Deft in analyzing skin issues and determining whether you are able to treat the problem or if the client needs to be referred to a medical specialist for further analysis
- Staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, treatments, products, and research for providing practical and safety advice and treating clients