Hairstylist, Cosmetologist Resume Samples (Text format)
- Extensive experience of XX years in using hair care tools and equipment safely and effectively to avoid accidents; monitoring inventory level of hair care supplies and reporting any shortages in a timely manner; providing hair care services including shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling
- Adept in analyzing facial features and recommending appropriate hairstyles to customers; performing hair shaping, curling, straightening, trimming, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting services as requested; providing quality customer services and maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- Possess knowledge of principles and processing for providing personal services; ability to assess the needs of their clients; meet quality standards for service; thorough knowledge of hairstyles, hair care products, and related procedures
- Stay abreast with the latest development in the hair styling and fashion industry; knowledge and experience in all aspects of cosmetology; interest and knowledge of current fashion and beauty trends; analyze clients’ facial features, and needs, and determine/recommending beauty treatments
- Demonstrating and selling styling products; maintaining an appointment calendar through scheduling; learning and perfecting new styles and techniques; maintaining and updating client records
A.A. Cosmetology, Three Years Diploma,
Completed, March 2000
CBSE Marks 70%
noida, Uttar Pradesh
August 2002 - Current
SKF Hair and Beauty Salon
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Did new hairstyles for models which were featured in the top magazine.
- Used hair care tools and equipment safely and effectively to avoid accidents
- Monitored inventory level of hair care supplies and reported any shortages in a timely manner.
- Analyzed facial features and recommended appropriate hairstyles to customers.
- Assessed the needs of the clients and meet quality standards for service with thorough knowledge of hairstyles, hair care products, and related procedures
- Stay abreast with the latest development in the hair styling and fashion industry.
- Learned and perfected new styles and techniques and maintained and updated client records.
February 1967 - September 1970
Beauty, Spa and Relaxation
HFs Hair and Beauty Salon
- Demonstrated and sold styling products.
- Provided hair care services including shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling.
- Scheduled client appointments and created a calendar for them.
- Applied hair extensions who were getting party ready.
- Maintained 95% positive customer comment ratings.
- Performed hair shaping, curling, straightening, trimming, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting services as requested.
- Provided quality customer service and maintained a high standard of professionalism.
Indian Board of Certified Hair Colorists
New HairStylist of the year Award- 2022
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Active Learning
- Time Management
- Business Management
- Hair Extensions
- Supply Management
- Marketing & Up-Selling
- Microsoft Office