Manicurist and Pedicurist Resume Samples (Text format)
Manicurist and Pedicurist
- Extensive experience of XX years in applying undercoat and clear or colored polish onto nails with a brush; attaching paper forms to tips of customers' fingers to support and shape artificial nails; cleaning customers' nails in soapy water, using swabs, files, and orange sticks
- Adroit in brushing powder and solvent onto nails and paper forms to maintain nail appearance and to extend nails, then remove forms and shape and smooth nail edges using a rotary abrasive wheel; polishing nails, using powdered polish and buffer
- Skilled in removing previously applied nail polish, using liquid remover and swabs; roughening surfaces of fingernails, using an abrasive wheel; shaping and smoothing ends of nails, using scissors, files, and emery boards; whitening underside of nails with white paste or pencil
- Adept in softening nail cuticles with water and oil, pushing back cuticles, using a cuticle knife, and trimming cuticles, using scissors or nippers; treating nails to repair or improve strength and resilience by wrapping, or providing treatment to nail biters
- Instrumental in advising clients on nail care and use of products and colors; assessing the condition of clients' hands, removing dead skin from the hands and massaging them
Associate Degree in Cosmetology and Related Services, Other , Completed, 1994-05-01
IIT– Marks 70,
Manicurist and Pedicurist
FHU Beauty Salon
- Cleaned, trimmed, and painted nails in a nail salon or spa; used emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into the requested shape
- Performed initial consultation to ascertain the client's wants and needs.
- Assesses if a skin infection or skin breakdown exists in my clients and then performs the manicure/pedicure.
- Sold nail care products and colors; shaped nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Applied top, bottom, and finishing coats; dry nails to clients' satisfaction.
- Ensured each nail is dry and problems are fixed before the client leaves the salon.
- Pulled off acrylic and help repair damaged nails; buffed and polished nails.
- Gave hand massages and paraffin treatments; rubbed lotion over hands and arms.
- Offered pedicure service to clients who wish to make their toes trimmed and polished.
Indigo Beauty Salon
New Ashok ngr,
- Kept all the tools and work environment cleaned and sanitized.
- Assessed the condition of clients' hands, remove dead skin, and gave a gentle massage to their hands.
- Treated nails by shaping, decorating, or augmenting with the help of my substantial knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Performed hot oil treatments; sanitized pedicure tubs and manicure station.
- Established long-lasting customer relationships based on quality by providing the utmost client satisfaction.
- Offered pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Creativity skills
- Strong verbal communications abilities
- Work flexible hours
- Manicure and pedicure techniques
- Customer satisfaction
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills