- Extensive experience of XX years inmassagingsoft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions; applying pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
- Discussing client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment; travellng to client homes as neededto provide professional massage services, or meet with clients in a professional setting.
- Expert in developing personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency. Consult with chiropractors, physiotherapists, psychologists, physicians and other healthcare professionals for help with treatment plan development
- Skilled in proposing final treatment plans to clients and implement them only after client acceptance and agreement; referringclients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms
- Instrumental in preparingoil blends for clients’ skin and perform other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage