Massage Therapist Resume Samples (Text format)
- Extensive experience of XX years in massaging soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance, or medical conditions; applying pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
- Discussing client concerns, medical histories, and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment; traveling to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meeting with clients in a professional setting.
- Expert in developing personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas, and treatment frequency. Consult with chiropractors, physiotherapists, psychologists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals for help with treatment plan development
- Skilled in proposing final treatment plans to clients and implementing them only after client acceptance and agreement; referring clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms
- Instrumental in preparing oil blends for clients’ skin and performing other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage
Associate of Applied Science- Massage Therapy, Bachelor of Arts, Completed, 2004-06-01
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
– Marks null,
Navi mumbai, MH
- Massaged and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Assessed clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Applied pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
- Administer therapy treatments to patients using hands or physical treatment aids
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Developed personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas, and treatment frequency.
- Performed other adjunctive therapies or treatment techniques in addition to massage.
- Referred clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms.
- Use complementary aids, such as infrared lamps, wet compresses, ice, and whirlpool baths to promote clients' recovery, relaxation, and well-being
Grand Hyatt Mumbai
- Assessed guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
- Traveled to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meet with clients in a professional setting.
- Provided individualized bodywork treatments that meet the guest’s needs and expectations
- Monitored stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that par stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Established and organized workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor
- Discussed client concerns, medical histories, and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
- Provided massage services to guests using props and/or products; maintained complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment, Also use equipment only as intended
- Anticipated guest's needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day; maintained positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and confidentiality
- Tried to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and informing the management about any incidents or guest complaints
- Did more than 1,000 full-body (Swedish and Thai) massage sessions.
- Increased sales by 40% in six months by providing top customer service.
- Delivered service and ensured at least 60% of customers visit again.
- Therapeutic Massage
- Thai Massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Hot stone massage
- Rapport building
- Swedish massage
- Listening Skills
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Customer Focus