Massage Therapist / Spa Therapist
- Extensive experience of XX years in massaging soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance, or medical conditions; applying pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
- Discussing client concerns, medical histories, and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment; traveling to client homes as needed to provide professional massage services, or meeting with clients in a professional setting.
- Expert in developing personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas, and treatment frequency. Consult with chiropractors, physiotherapists, psychologists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals for help with treatment plan development
- Skilled in proposing final treatment plans to clients and implementing them only after client acceptance and agreement; referring clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms
- Instrumental in preparing oil blends for clients’ skin and performing other treatment techniques and therapies in addition to massage