- Extensive experience of XX years in designing, promoting and administering government plans and policies affecting land use, zoning, public utilities, community facilities, housing, and transportation.
- Holding public meetings and conferring with government, social scientists, lawyers, developers, the public, and special interest groups to formulate and develop land use or community plans.
- Skilled in creating, preparing, or requisition graphic and narrative reports on land use data, including land area maps overlaid with geographic variables such as population density
- Adept in conducting field investigations, surveys, impact studies or other research in order to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory and physical factors affecting land use
- Keep informed about economic and legal issues involved in zoning codes, building codes, and environmental regulation
- Mediate community disputes and assist in developing alternative plans and recommendations for programs or projects
- Expert in supervising and coordinating the work of urban planning technicians and technologists