- Extensive experience of XX years in creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Adept in working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget; liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments; writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts; specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction; playing a part in project and team management; visiting building sites, proposed locations, etc.
- Skilled in working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists