- Highly Motivated and Extensive Surveyor with XX years of experience in preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assume liability for work performed
- Skilled in verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites; directing or conducting surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles
- Adroit in recording the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features; calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain; measuring, placing survey marks, etc.
- Skilled in operating a range of equipment in the field, safely and accurately, according to task requirements and manufacturer specifications; calibrating survey equipment under the direction of senior staff; preparing documentation for field operations.
- Adept in identifying product, process, or quality system non-conformance and recommending corrective/preventative actions; working in a safe and healthy manner, encouraging others to do the same; reporting or rectifying any unsafe work conditions or practices