Surveyor Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly Motivated and Extensive Surveyor with XX years of experience in preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assume liability for work performed
- Skilled in verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites; directing or conducting surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles
- Adroit in recording the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features; calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain; measuring, placing survey marks, etc.
- Skilled in operating a range of equipment in the field, safely and accurately, according to task requirements and manufacturer specifications; calibrating survey equipment under the direction of senior staff; preparing documentation for field operations.
- Adept in identifying product, process, or quality system non-conformance and recommending corrective/preventative actions; working in a safe and healthy manner, encouraging others to do the same; reporting or rectifying any unsafe work conditions or practices
Management, Bachelor of Business Administration, Completed, 2001-03-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
Surveying and Mapping Sciences , others, Completed, 2012-01-01
XXX Zion School
AVB University– Marks null,
Abc Pvt Ltd
- Conducted physical site surveys by using a lot of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Prepared site surveying documents as needed; prepare legal descriptions.
- Processed field data, coordinate field staff, and interfaced with the CADD group.
- Verified survey data and its accuracy, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements to be acquired using mathematics and computer software.
- Researches previous survey evidence, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
Construction Quantity Survey Manager
ZBC Pvt Ltd
- Involved in planning and conducting ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Wrote descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Searched legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinated findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills