- Extensive experience of XX years in preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Skilled in verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites; directing or conducting surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles
- Adroit in recording the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features; calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain; measuring, placing survey marks, etc.
- Skilled in operating a range of equipment in the field, safely and accurately, according to task requirements and manufacturer specifications; calibrating survey equipment under the direction of senior staff; preparing documentation for field operations.
- Adept in identifying product, process or quality system non-conformance and recommend corrective/preventative actions; working in a safe and healthy manner, encouraging others to do the same; report or rectify any unsafe work conditions or practices