- Extensive experience of XX years in protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment; observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances; acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehending criminals and evict violators; taking accurate notes of unusual occurrences; reporting in detail any suspicious incidents; patrolling randomly or regularly building and perimeter; monitoring and controlling access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Skilled in monitoring and preventing movement of prohibited items into and out of property; conducting exterior property checks for maintenance issues, malfunctions or hazards; contacting relevant authorities to deal with unlawful or irregular activities
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment; gained excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols; possess excellent surveillance skills and detail orientation; attention to detail; notices small things out of place.
- Efficient in conducting investigations regarding observed and reported disturbances; proven ability to keep detailed records and logs; significant physical strength and stamina; able to spend long periods of time on feet during patrols; outstanding communication skills for questioning suspects and witnesses