noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Extensive experience of XX years in gathering, validating, analyzing, and presenting data to business units to highlight opportunities for business or content protection decisions
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to identify patterns, understand business drivers and make sound recommendations; ability to accurately collect, organize, analyze and disseminate substantial amount of information
- Proficient in SQL querying (comfort with temporary tables and multi-step queries); proven ability in leveraging data analysis tools and techniques and extracting insights from data and drive resultant business action
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills; excellent attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Completed, March 2001
Marks 70 %
abc pvt ltd
noida, Uttar Pradesh
Key Result Areas:
- Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of new strategies with product managers
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop predictive models
- Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Collaborate with finance and product management as a leader of quantitative analysis
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data
- Track release of new studies, papers and reports across the globe on piracy, and develop reporting mechanisms to apprise management of new developments in piracy measurement
- Oversee team of statisticians and analysts to provide deep analytics and develop meaningful reports to track digital theft and hard goods piracy over time
- Establish working relationships with industry contacts, including website operators, ISPs, and other rights-holding content companies to aide in shared development of research and data
- Develop and manage scorecards to track progress of content protection activities. Report out to senior leadership on key metrics and trends
- Any existing systems/ processes streamlined???? Results obtained???? Major assignments handled????
- Any unique initiative taken to improve customer satisfaction level???? Any major accounts/clients handled???
- Awards/appreciation letters received???? Other relevant achievements????
Training and Certifications
- Arvind Yadav, abc institute, 2006
Exhibiting a desire to experience new cultures and environments—especially if your role would involve working with foreign colleagues, partners or clients—can really help your resume shine.
- Father’s Name:Mr. Arvind Yadav
- Birthday:April 06, 1994
- Marital Status:Single