- Extensive experience of XX years in maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Adept in performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required; protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
- Skilled in troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems; replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Deft in maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications; monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
- Instrumental in operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems; designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software