Network Engineers Resume Samples (Text format)
- Highly skilled Network Engineer with XX years of experience in maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. Possesses Network+ certifications, great analytical skills, and excellent time management abilities.
- Adept in performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required; protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures
- Skilled in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems; replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made
Computers, Bachelor of Science, Completed, 2000-04-01
University of Delhi
– Marks 70, Division I
Network Engineer-Security / Senior Network Engineer
- Supervised and reviewed the network and data communications statistics and made sure that timely upgrades and additions of hardware and software to meet growth requirements.
- Performed disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protected data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Performed network systems tuning and advised improvements.
- Troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Designed, configured, and tested networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Lobo Staffing Solutions
- Maintained, configured, and monitored virus protection software and email applications.
- Replaced faulty network hardware components when required
- Monitored network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Operated master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Planned, and suggested network hardware, systems management software, and design.
- Worked closely with colleagues to improve the network infrastructure in order to increase quality, reliability, and effectiveness, and reduce expenses.
- Application flows
- Networks components and services virtualization
- Network automation
- Hyperconverged systems
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
- Technological Expertise
- Time Management