Nanny Resume Samples (Text format)
- Extensive experience of XX years in creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children; preparing bottles for babies and caring for feeding equipment; changing diapers for babies; bathing babies; supervising baths for older children; dressing children appropriately to the child's activities
- Involved in washing and ironing children's clothes; planning meals for children; preparing meals and snacks for the children; cleaning and washing up after children's meals; shopping for children's requirements; transporting children to school and other activities; undertaking appropriate educational activities with the children
- Planning and supervising rest, bed, and nap times; reading to and with the children; helping with homework; tidying children's bedrooms and play areas; reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children; implementing daily routines; teaching manners and other socially appropriate behavior
- Understanding of child psychology and stages of development; proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation; outstanding verbal communication skills; outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
Sales management, Master of Business Administration, Completed, 2002-02-01
CBSE– Marks 70,
- Meet with the parents regularly to reflect on and plan for the children’s activities and development.
- Provided basic needs of the children and supervises them to ensure the children’s safety in day-to-day activities.
- Engaged children in age-appropriate activities—including free play, arts and crafts, games, and reading—to encourage the children’s intellectual development.
- Taught appropriate social behaviors to encourage children’s social and emotional development, such as developing empathy and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- Taught children safe behavior based on environmental context; for example, seeking adult assistance to cross the street.
- Monitored the children’s behavior for irregularities pertaining to their health and well-being as well as their physical, emotional, and mental development.
- Instructed the children on proper health and personal care habits, such as diet, exercise, and toilet behavior; provide assistance as needed.
- Performed housekeeping tasks related to the children’s care.
New York Ltd
New jersey, TN
- Supported and provided activities for the overall development of the children.
- Communicated with parents on all aspects of the care of their children.
- Transported the children to school, extracurricular activities, social outings, and medical appointments.
- Provided well-balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Cleaned the nursery, bedroom, playroom, and other areas agreed with the parents.
- Cleaned the accommodation provided for the nanny; cleaned, and mended the children’s clothes and toys.
- Responsibility for cleaning and maintaining household equipment relating to the care of the children.
- Ability to use all equipment related to the care of the children e.g. buggies and car seats.
- Traveled with the children and prepared for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
- Child Development Expert
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- MS Office proficient
- Superior Communication Skills
- Professional babysitter
- Emotional Supportive
- Complex Problem Solver
- Outstanding Housekeeping Skills
- Loving and patient care for children
- Planning educational activities for children